National Seminar at Osmania University on the “The need of strengthening role of Performing Arts in School Education”
National Seminar at Osmania University on the “The need of strengthening role of Performing Arts in School Education”, March 17th, 2018
The Research Foundation for Devotional, Literary and Cultural Studies, Tulsi Bhavan, Osmania University is organizing a one day National Seminar on the “The need of strengthening role of Performing Arts in School Education” on the 17th of March, 2018 at ICSSR Hall, University Guest House, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Themes for Research Papers
- Integration of Drama in teaching/learning process in schools.
- Integration of Music & Dance in teaching/learning process in schools.
- Drama as a Pedagogical tool in schools.
- Music as a Mode of curriculum in schools.
- Traditions of Performing Arts and their implications to education.
- Integration of Indian Folk Forms in teaching/learning process in schools.
- The role of Drama & Dance in teaching of school syllabi.
- The role of Drama in teaching of different subjects in schools.
- The role of Drama, Dance & Music in teaching National Integration, Unity and Patriotism in schools.
- The role of Drama, Dance & Music in teaching Ancient Indian History and Culture
- The role of Drama, Dance & Music in teaching different languages in schools.
Participants and paper presenters are requested to send their names with full particulars in the prescribed registration form by 7th March 2018. To download the registration form and brochure, please click on the link https://www.dropbox.com/s/v2l76z08z1ar05r/Osmania%20Univ%20Seminar%20Brochure.pdf?dl=0
Date of Seminar: 17th March 2018
Last date for Registration: 7th March 2018
Director of the Seminar
Prof. Pradeep Kumar
Prof. S. Dhareshwari, Mobile: 924655501
Prof. Vilas Desh Pandey, Mobile: 7732074390
D. Shivaji Rao, Mobile: 9959185893
Sri Jaya Prakash Choubey, Mobile: 9030589920
In case of queries, please contact the Seminar Director or Conveners. Any queries to email@example.com about the Seminar will not be entertained.